FUNDRAISING VIDEO BROCHURES
“We did raise more money by creatively telling our story with higher energy. One donor’s gift increase to $100,000 from 1,000. We turned up the volume for sure. The Donor Relations Director’s personalized video messages were a hit (e.g., Hi Steve and Carla). The Team created more than 50 personal donor videos. Even The Salvation Army Territorial bosses are interested in using them. I consider it a great tool as part of our bigger integration marketing and communication plan.”
- Craig Schmalz
Senior Director of Donor Relations, The Salvation Army Northern Division
Any further questions about video brochures?
Call 1 (888) 609-8889.
BEST PRACTICE FOR FUNDRAISING VIDEO BROCHURES
- Compelling cover designs will engage viewers.
- Set some fundraising targets, goals and purpose.
- Utilize emotion and information to tell the story.
- Allow a company with branding rights to sponsor.
- Address the viewer personally in the video.
- Demonstrate what their donation will do.